Servco were looking for a refresh of their HTML website and wanted a friendly site that emphasises the staff’s technical expertise. Designed to appeal to other experts in the field (MSS Passport) the site has been much enriched with photos and relevant content that highlights their knowledge and kit.
Did you know that all businesses in the UK have to display:
On your website and on emails:
- the company name (if this is different from the trading name then the difference should be made clear)
- the registered office address of the company
- the registration number and country of registration
The details you must make available on your website are:
- an email address where the company can be contacted (this is not needed on emails from the company)
- membership of any trade or professional association including the registration number
- the VAT number if VAT registered.
Spider’s client ContractStore has some useful downloads for business websites including:
They offer more specialist docs and packs for internet and design businesses as well, such as the Online Retailer’s Legal Pack .