Did you know that all businesses in the UK have to display:
On your website and on emails:
- the company name (if this is different from the trading name then the difference should be made clear)
- the registered office address of the company
- the registration number and country of registration
The details you must make available on your website are:
- an email address where the company can be contacted (this is not needed on emails from the company)
- membership of any trade or professional association including the registration number
- the VAT number if VAT registered.
Spider’s client ContractStore has some useful downloads for business websites including:
They offer more specialist docs and packs for internet and design businesses as well, such as the Online Retailer’s Legal Pack .